Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Meet Snookie!


My little Pirate Lumi from Lati Doll has arrived! Her name is Snookie after the infamous Jersey Shore reality show star. Because she is so tanned and a bit mischievous!

I still have two more Pirates I am waiting on. PirateRuki and Lea will hopefully set sail to me soon :D

I ordered Snookie with premium faceup because I always dreamed of a tan lumi. I am so happy she came out really cute! Just loving those little pouty pink lips of hers!

In the meantime, Here is the updated Commission Status August 31st

1. rrrh- completed, sent
2. domesticbarbie - sent
3. MrsA (flickr) - pictures posting

1. saintaya (DOA) -finished pictures posted

2. YO (flickr) - completed

3. Rio099 (flickr) - finished,pictures posted


4. kearnine (etsy) -contacting/ awaiting response
5. Shihosu./cotterpin- starting 1 of 3 this weekend

6. xylis (DOA)
7. rrrh (flickr)
8. kalistha (flickr)
9. joni (gmail)

10. rio099 (flickr)

*completed
* pending in progress
* awaiting

0 comments: