Wednesday, November 24, 2010

November Update




Pictured above is my little Aria, an x-mas mystic miel doll from 2006 release I believe. Or was it 2005? I originally had one but for some reason decided to adopt her out. It was my biggest doll regret! Ever had one of those?


Then magically, just as I thought I would never find her again ...she appeared :D


I adopted her from a wonderful flickr friend, and couldn't be happier now that she back at home!




Aria wears a pretty holiday dress set from the talented Melissa of Best-Dressed -Doll on etsy :)


She is in my tote bag as we get ready to do some serious holiday shopping




Down below is the updated commission list status as of today November 24

10. rio099 (flickr) - 4 of 6
11. Juliana (gmail)
12.
effluo✂-delayed chaos
13. Anna (gmail)
14. Chiara (gmail)
15. MissFlynn (etsy)
16. Lorentine (flickr)

*completed
* pending in progress
* awaiting




0 comments: