Friday, January 14, 2011

I hope you all had the best holidays and happy new year's!
This little one arrived about two weeks ago and I haven't had the chance to photograph her.
So here's her long due welcome :)

I am still waiting on the rest of her vampire Bloody Moon series sisters to ship from Lati Doll.
Hopefully they will turn up as cute as her.

She is still namelesss at the moment. She wears a cute dress by Melissa of Best Dressed Doll and lovely bunny hat by ipumuq of Sweet Ribbon both on flickr.

Here's the updated commission list:
Due to my personal schedule I am not accepting new commissions until late spring/summer



10. rio099 (flickr) - 6 of 6

11. Juliana -finishing 4 0f 4
12.
effluo✂-delayed chaos (flickr)
13. Anna (gmail)
14. Chiara (gmail)
15. MissFlynn (etsy)
16. Lorentine (flickr)
17.
Sabrina (gmail)
18. jester (DOA)
19. Cyristine (gmail)

*completed
* pending in progress
* awaiting

0 comments: