Monday, March 14, 2011

Commission Status Update 3-14-11


A couple days ago my mom and I went for lunch at Joy Yee's Noodles in the UIC Halsted area.
I had to take care of my bubble tea craving that was going on since last week! Their bubble teas and tapioca shakes are awesome and made with real fresh fruit. My mom had taro and I had mango. Anyways my whole motive in going to that area was to check out this store called Kawaii: Japanese outlet, across the street.
There I picked up this cute chirimen rabbit cell phone charm....that I gave to my sweet little lati , Grey. She's pictured above holding her new pushie.

Here's the latest commission list update below:


11. Juliana -finished 4 0f 4 & shipped

12.
effluo✂-delayed chaos (flickr) : finished 4 of 4, pictures posting
13. Anna (gmail)-finished 1 of 1 & shipped
14. Chiara (gmail)- contacted, awaiting reply
15. MissFlynn (etsy)-contacting
16. Lorentine (flickr)
17.
Sabrina (gmail)
18. jester (DOA)
19. Cyristine (gmail)
20. gothpanda (flickr)
21. Ridella (gmail/flickr)
22. baby creamcheese Whitney (gmail/flickr)
23.Jordan (gmail)

*completed
* pending in progress
* awaiting

1 comments:

Debby said...

Really love how you are mixing your lovely dolls with your work and sewing ! This is a very sweet blog ! Love the chair in this photo too !